Re: [ossig] Government turning back to Microsoft??

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Uwe Dippel wrote:

> pieces of that car strewn about. And they have the permission to look at
> those bits and pieces that one day will be assembled in Redmond; to a
> WindowsCar; so to say.

a key factor of the microsoft shared source policy, is that any one who
signs the contract NDA will put themselves and any future employer at risk
of a lawsuit by microsoft if microsoft feels that you've taken the "ideas"
enshrined in the source and implemented it for someone else.

this means that to me as an employer, any engineer who has seen windows
source is tainted and will not be hired.