Re: [inbox] Re: [ossig] FOSS - Free and Open Source Software

Hi,

I saw a copy of this book at Kinokuya - quickly browsed through it.
Nothing really special leaped out at me - I think its some publisher
attempting to make some quick cash from growing OSS awareness. The
quality of the book didn't look too appealing either. Bought Snow Crash
instead :)

Ditesh