Re: [ossig] Government turning back to Microsoft??

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> > being thrown in your face, so its not fair to put MS into the same
> > bucket as SCO,... yet :-)
>
> but they _are_ in the same bucket. who do you think owns sco ? :)

Now I'm confused, the hyperlink below shows no official MS affiliations as
of this time/date.

http://www.sco.com/company/history.html

Makes no mention of MS.

http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0310.barr-p2.html

Mentions MS selling its shares in 2000, 2nd last paragraph. Interesting
food for thought.

I do remember one senior VP of MS pumping funds into Caldera a while back,
but a quick websearch doesn't turn up his name (I think, the company might
have been something else).