Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] blogging

I've just posted my final writeup of Phuket, and uploaded all
the conference material as well.

http://www.asiaosc.org/article_22.html
http://www.asiaosc.org/uploads/20030313_1/

Dinesh, I added your slides - the ones we gave to the
secretariat on floppy.

I have contacted CICC to see whether they have any problem with
this, no reply so far.

Imran

Dinesh Nair wrote:
zowie, this took a while to get in, about a week !

--dinesh