Re: [ossig] Gentoo [OT?]

  > > Maybe we can organise a gathering for the more experienced users of
  > > OSS.  Then stuff like that can be shown and discussed etc.  It can be
  > > a fun-activity for us too where we can actually get to meet face-to-
  > > face with some of the more active posters to this list :)

Well, we *are* trying to get an InstallFest setup at APIIT next weekend...
...there's nothing says there can't be two sessions, oldbies helping newbies
and bashing Gentoo/LFS while the installs chug along...

And this idea of meeting everybody face-to-face is EXACTLY what I'm trying to
accomplish with the InstallFest!  Is the general oldbie consensus then that
a Geek-Out is more attractive than an InstallFest?

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
  Christopher DeMarco