Re: [ossig] Gentoo [OT?]

By the way, is the InstallFest confirmed for original time (pm)or the proposed time (am)?

I don't remember receiving any mail regarding the finalised time.

Molly

Well, we *are* trying to get an InstallFest setup at APIIT next weekend... ...there's nothing says there can't be two sessions, oldbies helping newbies
and bashing Gentoo/LFS while the installs chug along...
And this idea of meeting everybody face-to-face is EXACTLY what I'm trying to
accomplish with the InstallFest! Is the general oldbie consensus then that
a Geek-Out is more attractive than an InstallFest?