Re: [ossig] Gentoo [OT?]

On 14 Mar 2003 at 5:42, lesly@catholic.org wrote:

> If we ever hope of making something of OSS, we must try and make an effort
> to include all newbies. From newbies will there come experienced users who
> will bring in more users and OSS will then really take off.We can't keep
> saying they will just slow us down.

Yes of course.  I think no one ever meant that new users are to be
left out.  We should and will continue to organise activities
targetetd at them.

What we are trying to do here is in addition to all the new users'
activities.   There has not been too many of such sctivities for the
more experienced people locally and we need to develop this if we
really want to drive this OSS thing beyond mere users' perpective.