Re: [ossig] Kernel questions - linmodems to bsd

Yup,

Once you do a make install, it will create a startup script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ltmdm.sh (i believe).
This script will run kldload to install the WinModem driver, when kldload runs, it will tell you what serial device the WinModem is connected to.
All you got to do is add the device in /etc/remote and you can use tip to test it out.

cheers
-Mike