Re: [ossig] Microsoft going round promoting .net

Imarn -

Hi.  Thanks for the license info.  It is interesting reading it and it is
nice to realize that the GPL is more generous than the Share Source
License.  When something is released under GPL, you can still sell it for
a profit while SSL restricts you on that.

I wonder if the SSL has a version number ala GPL?

Harish