RE: [ossig] vendors encouraged to go open source

On 22 Mar 2003 at 13:46, Tejinder Singh wrote:

> Count me in. I prefer the amber variety, but can be persuaded to be
> adventureous.....

At our meeting at APIIT yesterday, I think we agreed to try to meet
sometime week after next at a convenient location to discuss the TCO
survey proposal a bit further (assuming Seah Hong Yee receives the sample
paper from Molly) and also possibly down some of the amber and other
stuff.  We can make that meeting an MNCC-OSSIG meeting cum social
gathering.

--
Soo Hoe