Re: [ossig] Intel Dialogic + Linux + Java

Hi Hong Yee,

I heard, and briefly scan thru the Bayonne website at
sourceforge.net.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bayonne/

Also referred to several opensource implementation
e.g.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gjtapi/
and http://sourceforge.net/projects/xtapi/

For some advantages/features of j2ee, i hope to
implement the telephony system using
http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/ctmedia/download/s410/S_410_relnotes.htm
This way, it will also better integrate with my other
j2ee applications :-).

I know very little about Computer Telephony too...
just started researching and learning ... I think the
potential of voice portal is pretty good.

Cheers
Vincent

 --- Seah Hong Yee <hongyee@polyscientific.com.my>
wrote: > I am interested. But I know only a little bit
about

=====
http://vlee.net/       mailto:vlee@vlee.net