Re: [ossig] The Inquirer : Microsoft, other Indian programmersslung into Malaysian jail

Why 'Oh, dear' ??

I surely don't want to go into details, even less in this public space
here, but this is a current wave against 'us'. Only in the last few
weeks quite a bunch of 'us' have been told that they are not wanted any
more. And, please, attention, so far I have *not* heard anything like
this w.r.t  my own person. So I am not biased, so to say.

Hoping to be able to stay on,

Uwe