Re: [ossig] The Inquirer : Microsoft, other Indianprogrammers slung into Malaysian jail

Last message from here: yes, it *is* offtopic.

"I can resist anything except temptation" (Oskar Wilde)

"I can resist anything except a good flamebait" (that was me). This is a
peace-loving nation, yes. And I can only hope that it remains like this.

Topic closed from here,

Uwe