Re: [ossig] Microsoft and Linuxworld Malaysia 2003

Mimos should be able to sponsor the OO.o CDs if
anybody is willing to distribute them at LinuxWorld.

Imran

Dinesh Nair wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, LeeCC, Kenny wrote:

instead of do the illegal dance. we can baked some CDs containing OO.o
for Win32 and *nix platform and holler "Get your copy of OpenOffice on
Windows CDs for free here!" right next to the MS booth! }:->

this makes a whole lot more sense, and fun.

Imran William Smith
Project Manager, Open Source Development,
MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia

Asian Open Source Centre : http://www.asiaosc.org
MIMOS Open Source        : http://opensource.mimos.my