Re: [ossig] Microsoft and Linuxworld Malaysia 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 08:18 PM, Uwe Dippel wrote:

Thanks, welcome ! - Shall we start the German-Speaking fork of ossig,
here? Except you need a keyboard for the Umlaute, then? But I'll sponsor
one:
Unfortunately, I only know how to order kebab in Berlin, beyond that I am
totally clueless. I usually say ein donor (sp??), ein cola.

.
Mine here (swiss-german) misses the , though.
Fhrer (=leader)

I think that is usually replaced with ss ? as in Strasse ?

See you soon,

Uwe