Re: [ossig] DNS problems

> Don't think that will make much difference, it sounds like RailTrack in
> UK. The so called semi-govt agency will charge the telco's an arm and a
> leg and the cost will just be passed to the consumer.

On the contrary, how expensive is our dialup rate? They could have made
it extremely expensive but they haven't. I don't see why broadband would
cost an arm or leg in this scheme.

> It's looks like a monopoly because the other "competitors" let it be.

No, competitors have been asking for some time for access to the last
mile line. I'll try to dig up the article I read.

Cheers.

--
Ditesh Kumar <ditesh@ameba6.com>
Ameba6 Solutions Sdn. Bhd.