Re: [ossig] DNS problems

I have to repeat

a copper monopoly no longer means broadband monopoly
I repeat, ad nauseum, 802.11 is the way to go :)
With the right investment 802.11 can also take away the communications monopoly from ALL telcos

someone posted an article on 802.11 mobile phones, imagine the potential !
Imagine a global 802.11 peer to peer infrastructure using IPv6 !!!!

The days of the monolithic telcos are numbered....10-15 years, they may be obsolete