Re: [ossig] All Talk, No Action

Dinesh, I feel equally disappointed with Sharmila's
article. I suppose, knowing little about something is
worse than knowing nothing in this case..

I went to theEdge website and posted my disappointment
as well.

I urge everyone on this mailing list to support
Dinesh, either post your comment at the website, or
send an email (feedback@bizedge.com) to express your
view on the inaccurate report...

Dinesh.. we support you !!

=====