[ossig] computerworld.com.my covers open source

Print and online mag covers open source :

Last month : Dhillon Andrew, founder of www.hackinthebox.org
http://www.computerworld.com.my/pcwmy.nsf/unidlookup/B31C96F482665AC348256D9800220D8C?OpenDocument

(who says Linux is good, recommended, but maybe hard for existing
Windows users to migrate).

This month, Dinesh...
http://www.computerworld.com.my/pcwmy.nsf/unidlookup/5525603EBF17209F48256DB800059091?OpenDocument
(who says open source is good, it's about choice, and it's much
more than just Linux, so SCO case is damaging, but not critical).

Ugly long URLs, eh?

Funny, I never heard of computerworld.com.my before. But then,
I am new in Malaysia, and haven't bought a newspaper or a magazine
in paper edition for the last 4-5 years.

Imran

--
Imran William Smith
Project Manager, Open Source Development, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia

Asian Open Source Centre : http://www.asiaosc.org
MIMOS Open Source : http://opensource.mimos.my