Re: [ossig] Increasing level of IT professinalism

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, SianLun Lau wrote:

> may i ask in what sense is a php/mysql or any other OSS related project
> ended up as a wannabe project? that means it is not done? means it is

i think the original thread of discussion was about companies jumping on
the oss hype and promising solutions, then failing or underdelivering.
this would besmirch open source in general though it is the error of a
minority of companies.

> recreating the wheel when things are already there... but i tried all i
> can to deliver what the client wants.

in which case, you need not worry about anything. the quality of your work
will speak for itself.