Re: [ossig] UML guidance

The books I suggested provide a lot of real-world example, and DIA is a
very good software for you to present your UML. Any way, you still need
to try it your self. Good Luck. Cheers.

Tips: Try to find out how other people use UML in their project if they
allow you read it. I have another book called "Java from Scratch" form
QUE also giving a very good example.