Re: [ossig] looking for open source CADCAM sw

come out in the news sometime back.

http://www.askoh.com/

continue developing ‘freeCAD’: 3D CAD with Motion Simulation.
http://www.askoh.com
'freeCAD' is a basic 3D CAD with advanced Motion Simulation
capabilities. It is suitable for anyone interested in learning for free
before using more sophisticated packages. Educators, students and new
engineers will find it ideal for the teaching and learning of geometry,
kinematics, dynamics, vibrations, mechanisms, linkages, cams, machine
design and physics. The program runs on Windows, Linux PC, Macintosh PPC
and other Unix's. It is a FREEWARE which is sponsor supported.