Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:39:39PM +0800, Imran William Smith wrote:

> But then where would that end?  Israel web site blocking
> any Muslim country?  MSN blocking any Mozilla?  Intel website
> blocking any visitor from AMD?  US websites blocking
> French people?

The point I'm trying to raise is not to block, or raise awareness, but
the fact that people who know IE is bad, know about OSS alternatives but
still using IE.

Hence my AA sketch.

Low yat stats are depressing.

We OSS guys have to draw from that 0.01% talent pool :(

--
PGP ID:6FFEFD7F

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
 7:38pm  up 3 days,  7:54, 3 users, load averages: 1.88, 2.05, 2.22

PGP signature