Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

At work they block us from  lots of the MIS/HR  web stuff unless we're
using IE.    So   I  use Firebird's   User   Agent Switcher  extension
(http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firebird/useragentswitcher/) and
all is well.  I toyed with the idea of using "STOP WORRYING ABOUT USER
AGENT, DARN IT"  as my  user agent  string,  but decided against it  -
probably nobody reads the logs anyway.

Point is that   you  can't trust  that  metric to  analyze what   your
audience is using.

And anyway I'd throw stones at an IE  user who 'fessed up.  No amnesty
from me...

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of
the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail
shall not operate to bind CSAM to any order or other contract
unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government
initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.