Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

Alawi Abdullah wrote:
>>There are local _banks_ that require IE to use their
>>internet banking site! Which is why I've stopped
>>using
>>Bank Islam's facility - I wrote to them many-many
>>times and been ignored every time.
>>
>>Luckily there's Maybank who thinks my business is
>>important enough - their maybank2u site works great
>>on
>>mozilla now.
>></aside>
>

> e-perolehan also only accept IE

Can we set up a list of specific web sites (URLs),
preferably with contact email as well?  Then anybody
who is bored can write a complaining email, and send to all
of them, not just the one they got annoyed about today.

If you send me specific URLs, I'll put them  on a public
wiki page.  It may have additional uses in the future,
no harm in gathering this info.

Imran

Imran William Smith
Project Manager, Open Source, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia

Asian Open Source Centre : http://www.asiaosc.org
MIMOS Open Source        : http://opensource.mimos.my