Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:12:18 +0800
Ken Wong <ken@apdip.net> wrote:

> These days, the internet seems more like a warzone (for your computers)
> than the good old information exchange network it once was. I'm getting
> more and more paranoid as the days go by.

one of the better explanation: there are still many sites out there that look better with IE, or works better with IE. people's response when things don't work now would be "see, told you to use IE" rather than "why did the programmer did not make a compatible website?"

so must train more OSS minded web programmers.

regards,
SianLun