Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

--- Tze-Meng Tan <tmtan@opensos.net> wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2004, at 5:07 PM, Mukhsein Johari wrote:
> > Luckily there's Maybank who thinks my business is
> > important enough - their maybank2u site works
> great on
> > mozilla now.
>
> Maybank2u has always supported mozilla, been working
> since I signed up
> Citibank has changed to allow mozilla, it was IE and
> Netscape only
> dunno about the others

That's not strictly true. There was a period that the
left-side dynamic nav-bar did not work right in latest
(at the time) mozilla. I emailed them and they said
they would look into it. Soon after, things started
working - I actually wrote to thank them for it.
That's what I call "customer service". :-)