Re: [ossig] Netcraft Jan 2004 - country survey includes Malaysia

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 16:51 +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:

> I'm not too convinced about this Zope-thingy, though.
> Maybe it's s single domain parker; a single Zope-Fan who administers a
> handful of sites ? At least I never came across this person (hai, are
> you there? Just wave your hand, please ??).

www.emedia.com.my and related sites, not sure how many different domains
under there but most of nstp is using Zope.

> Plus, using Zope is fine, but it's not really meant to withstand the
> onslaught on the wild Internet. So I rewrite my Zope-URL to be served
> from an Apache frontend, which I definitively trust more.
> In case I didn't make any mistake, it shows up as Apache.

I do that to, but Netcraft still shows it as Zope:

It will probably show up as Apache if you use Zope.cgi but with
mod_proxy/mod_rewrite.. it's still shows Zope.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
4:58pm up 8 days, 5:15, 4 users, load averages: 0.94, 0.90, 0.99