Re: [ossig] Open souce company.

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 10:31 +0800, Gan Sze Kai wrote:

> Are they still a new born baby? or mature like other MNCs?

Most software companies, already use some aspect of open source,
development tools, databases, language and libraries. There are not that
many pure play open source companies though yet (but this will change
soon).

> How do we get more involve in open source development with this company?

Huh? Why with particular company? Getting involved with open source is
easy:

- use it
- submit bug reports
- submit patches
- do localisation
- write articles
- develop your own open source apps/utils

Or do you mean, getting job with said company. Which in that case, doing
the above helps.

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
1:48pm up 10 days, 2:04, 2 users, load averages: 0.65, 1.02, 1.08