Re: [ossig] Mozilla

Found:   /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.1/defaults/pref.js (line 247 onwards)

I have modifed this accroding to my own requirements. I works.
// Set each header to a string containing zero or one of these codes
// and the code will be replaced in that string by the corresponding data
pref("print.print_headerleft", "&T");
pref("print.print_headercenter", "");
pref("print.print_headerright", "&U");
pref("print.print_footerleft", "&PT");
pref("print.print_footercenter", "");
pref("print.print_footerright", "&D");

However, changing this setting have no effect at all. Hmm... strange.
// Enables you to specify the gap from the edge of the paper to the margin
// this is used by both Printing and Print Preview
pref("print.print_edge_top", 0); // 1/100 of an inch
pref("print.print_edge_left", 0); // 1/100 of an inch
pref("print.print_edge_right", 0); // 1/100 of an inch
pref("print.print_edge_bottom", 0); // 1/100 of an inch