Re: [ossig] Linux live cds - "Unix is hard to install"

Sorry for not posting earlier.
1. Remote login is not to login to thousands of machines, but to access
   suspicious machines.
2. Doing it the microsoft way would require WMI and windows scripting,
   something Ifind easier doing via shell scripting.
3. patch management is available, and mass deployment is available.

Looks like I'll have to do a lot of reading first. Thank you for setting
me right.