Re: [ossig] For goodness sake, stop using IE already!

People still forget that ssecurity has to be built on properly.
Sometimes there is too much standardization goin on. Those hooked on IE
will have to continue to upgrade browser to keep safe ( the best part is
that the new browser will not run on old OS).

Looks like there is no such thing asfree lunch.