Re: Virus Found in message "[ossig] Hi"

Ya. But if you're in the address book of the infected computer, it will
still generate e-mails purportedly from you. Several people had also
told me that I was sending infected e-mails to them; people that I don't
even know and I don't use Outlook or IE at all.

Molly

--
Dr Molly Cheah
Primary Care Doctors' Organisation Malaysia (PCDOM)