Re: Virus Found in message "[ossig] Hi"

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 10:18 +0800, Molly Cheah wrote:

> Ya. But if you're in the address book of the infected computer, it will
> still generate e-mails purportedly from you. Several people had also
> told me that I was sending infected e-mails to them; people that I don't
> even know and I don't use Outlook or IE at all.

For mozilla users:
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

Which reminds me, I should enable signatures for this account again. :)

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
5:31pm up 1 day, 5:42, 4 users, load averages: 0.81, 0.97, 1.17

This is a digitally signed message part