[ossig] Sendmail + LDAP

Happy Chinese New Year,

I had a sendmail server and LDAP server, and I plan to let the LDAP
handle all the user information and authentication for sendmail.
Currently my LDAP server is able to setup as general address book which
is provide user name, email address, phone and etc. I try to configure
my LDAP to serve then email routing system as well.

Please teach me how to configure the LDAP and sendmail work together. In
future I will also plan to connect all the servers to LDAP.

Regards
Sze Kai