Re: [ossig] Streamyx IP got blacklisted from sending email!

Hi Dinesh

I'm not 100% sure but if I remember right the spews database is one of
those rabid ones which don't entertain requests to take yourself off
their blacklist. They and they alone will decide when to take a block
off their list. If you go to their web site, there is no info at all on
how to contact them.

This I think goes a bit too far

Cheers

Tze Meng