Re: [ossig] Sendmail + LDAP

Title:
Thanks All,
Currently both of my email server and ldap are running on RH8. I had just make a very simple configuration to make both server running. Now I am try to look for the advanced method to recompile the servers to let them synchronize each other.

Dear Lau,
Sure, I can share with you what I learn from this project.  Currently I able to write a perl script to connect to SQL server to download staff info and then upload to the LDAP server.

Dear Julian,
Thanks, currently the company is using sendmail. I will try to look for Qmail if needed.

SianLun Lau wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:07:49 +0800