Re: [ossig] Streamyx IP got blacklisted from sending email!

Maybe there's a market for a company to sell on SMTP
services here in Malaysia (obviously using some kind of auth,
like pop-before-relay).

The vendor would have to be much better than the
existing ISP at making sure no spammers broke things
for everyone.   The vendor would have a strong
financial incentive to do this.

Imran

SianLun Lau wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:31:45 +1100
> Colin Charles <byte@aeon.com.my> wrote:
>

>>My only workaround was to do SSH port forwarding. Apparently, you could
>>get some Postfix magic to work. Or just bite the bullet and go with the
>>ISPs SMTP server, and stop doing SMTP Auth like I've been so used to
>>doing.
>

> how to do these when we have only the ISP SMTP server to use? :)
>
> regards,
> SianLun

Imran William Smith,
Open Source R&D, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia