Re: [ossig] Streamyx IP got blacklisted from sending email!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 01:14:09AM +0800, Hanxue Lee spoke thusly:

>You know what, I was trying to send an email to my cousin at
>summat@mail.com I used my normal streamyx email address, sending it
>through the normal SMTP server: smtp.streamyx.com

@mail.com has not been accepting email from TMnet's zone for at *least* the
past 3 years. I know this because previously, all my correspondence to
@mail.com users resulted in me having to use *blech* my Hotmail acct.

Call TMnet tech support and see their /dev/null implementation at work :)

(snip)