Re: [ossig] Sendmail + LDAP

Title:
Thanks. I will try this. So far I just using google to search for information. :)

Colin Charles wrote:
On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 17:33, Gan Sze Kai wrote:

I not sure, did you realize that, everytime I try to find some
configuration example for Red Hat, I can't get any helpful document
for redhat. (are there become more propriety or what?). But I get a
lot of example from Mandrake, debian, solaris and Novell. All this
document give me many usefull infomation, and I will try to document
the step-by-step.

Have you read the wonderful (but lengthy) Red Hat documentation at their
website?

Red Hat's Knowledge Base:
	https://www.redhat.com/apps/support/knowledgebase/

Docs: