Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:48:37 +0800
From: support@alphaque.com
To: dinesh@alphaque.com
Subject: Important notify about your e-mail account.

Dear user of  "Alphaque.com" mailing system,

Our main mailing server will be temporary  unavaible for next  two  days,
to continue receiving  mail in these days you have to configure our free
auto-forwarding service.

Pay  attention on  attached  file.

In  order  to read the attach you  have  to use the following  password:  71343.

Cheers,
   The Alphaque.com  team                             http://www.alphaque.com