Re: [ossig] OSSIG: Symantec AVF detected a message with an unscannable attachment in your mailbox

virus was mailed from the machine which had this IP address this
time...looks like streamyx user

  with SMTP id i2227IY22795	for <ossig@mncc.com.my>; Tue,
  02 Mar 2004 10:07:19 +0800

obviously someone who has this mailing list address on a file or
address book.....highly likely to be someone on this list