Re: [ossig] LDAP authentication

Title:
I also notice this problem. For normal address book program like Netscape and Outlook, it won't generate too many request to the LDAP server. But when I do authenticated to some of the linux server ( I try on redhat 8), it will trigger the problem until the server "PIPE broken error" occur. I try to check on the connection protocol.

Seah Hong Yee wrote:
I seems to have this problem with client causing the server to produce errors
like too many open files limit reach. Happens to some client but not all.