Re: [ossig] Glibc.

Title:
I had experience to upgrade the gcc and related package manually to my RH8 machine. I copy the newer version of the packages from the RH9 cds and RPM to my machine. Unfortunately, it was fails, and cause the RPM database corrupted. As what I know this problem is something related to POSIX standards.

P/S: Please dun use the rude word to open source, they are still imporving and they giving us the software free. Please do more contribution to the open source. I am also a Fedora/RH supporter.. Cheers.

Ikmal Ahmad wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:32:13 +1100