Re: [ossig] AOSG Open Day on FOSS

Mimos have NetBSD mirror?  I refer to http://www.netbsd.org/mirrors/#www didn't have any mirror that give URL for mirror based at MIMOS(may be I doesn't know, sorry about that).  I only know about www.my.netbsd.org which mirror by MyBSD. I enter http://opensource.mimos.my/ Only have mirror for 'Malay Localization' and OpenOffice.  Can you give URL for me show any mirror provide by MIMOS :)  Anyway,  OpenBSD mirror can reach at http://www.openbsd.org.my/ provide by http://leakage.org/ :)

Refer: http://www.openbsd.org.my/faq/faq3.html#ISO

> very straightforward. Booting is done from one of the three
> floppy-images.  Here is the URL:
> ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.4/
> All *files* are required, plus the sub-directory of the desired
> architecture; in our case probably i386.
>
> All together about 270 MB.
>
> How's that ?
>
> Uwe

 Thanks & Regards,