RE: [ossig] * Danger * Advertistment.

:-(

/begin of rant
i missed the notebook opportunity 'cos of a lack of moolah.
when will i make $$$ from OSS?
/end of rant

Ir. Tejinder Singh
Email:- tejinder@apiit.edu.my

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachment may contain confidential, privileged content and/or copyrighted information of APIIT SDN BHD ('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person) any use, disclosure, retransmission or dissemination of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this Message from your computer. Take note that any privilege or confidentiality attached to this Message is not waived, lost or destroyed due to this disclosure. Whilst all care has been taken, APIIT SDN BHD's management disclaims all liability for loss or damage to person or property arising from this Message being infected by computer virus or other contamination. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of APIIT SDN BHD shall be understood as neither g!
iven nor endorsed by APIIT SDN BHD.
---