Re: [ossig] Possible to split scope of 2 mailing lists?

>Does the group think it's a good idea to promote a more formal
>separation of the two mailing lists:
>
>MNCC = non-technical
>my-opensource = technical

I thought we should be promoting closer working relationship and better understanding between technical and non-technical people to make better applications? If I find the discussion too technical and way above my head, I go for the delete button without scrolling further down. At the same time I like to know some of the technical stuffs too to keep in touch. Non-technical people do get to hear false promises (sometimes) of what some technology can do or cannot do :)

Look at this article. How the IT media manipulates the news. Even IT people get misled. http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14997

Rgds,

Molly