Re: [ossig] Possible to split scope of 2 mailing lists?

Title:
Like my case I start join the non-technical mailing list to getting know the policy, company and activity in OSS, but later when I getting more knowledge in Linux, I start join the discussion. Because I am already familiar with MNCC mailing list, and normally I will use this mailing list to post my question and suggestion.
Due to my work, I only had time to digest one mailing list.