Re: [ossig] Calling all open content + open access advocates.

Dinesh Nair wrote:

>On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Imran William Smith wrote:
>

>>That is, people who are familar with and want to promote the philosophy
>>behind creativecommons + GFDL + wikipedia + MIT's opencourseware +
>>public library of science, etc.
>>

>such a thing would only work in the malaysian context if the
>writers/authors/publishers truly understood what information was about.
>most of them here are actually clueless about their own businesses and
>operating models.

I guess you are 'in', and beginning to identify 'challenges' then ?

:)

Imran

>Regards,                           /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."
>dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/
>| for a in past present future; do                                        |
>|   for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do   |
>|   echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."  |
>| done; done                                                              |

Imran William Smith,
Open Source R&D, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia
http://opensource.mimos.my -  http://www.asiaosc.org

Please avoid sending me attachments in Microsoft Office format.