Re: [ossig] Calling all open content + open access advocates.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Imran William Smith wrote:

> I guess you are 'in', and beginning to identify 'challenges' then ?

me being in or not makes no difference. you cannot have a revolution of
thought without bringing in the very people who are in that segment.
hence, if the writers/authors/publishers at large do not accept a CC
license and it's model, it just wont take off.